Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another lonely girl...

Here it is, another Friday night alone in my bed. This time is different tho. This time I know I have no one. Every other time I knew I had him, he just wasn't physically here. Now I know he is out with her. He is in HER bed, instead of mine. It makes me sick to my stomach to know this. I know i deserve better, I know I can do better, I know he is a tool and a douche bag and all that other jazz, but seriously I am hurt! Really hurt! I love him! not the him he turned out to be, but the him I thought he was. Well so I guess that's not really loving HIM but you get what I mean. The only good thing about all of this is that he hurt me so bad that I did something I never actually planned on doing that i have always wanted to do, and I bought a plane ticket to Hawaii to go see my friend Autumn. If you don't get how he made that happen, I literally was so upset I just went crazy and did it. I don't know how else to explain it. He just made me want to do something HUGE and that's what I ended up doing. So now on May 4th I will be on a plane headed for Honolulu International Airport :) It will be nice to get out of here and just forget all the stress and drama attached to me. I can get away from everyday life, my lonely boring life. I really can't wait to lay on the beach all day long with not a care in the world other than how my tan is looking. 18 days 6 hours till my plane leaves LAX!

1 comment:

  1. Yea he might be with that girl tonight and laying in her bed for awhile, but he said he wasn't a one girl type of guy.. so you know he will be cheating on that girl too at some point. if not already. So just think about that, on how he will constantly be doing that.

    That's so awesome you're going to Hawaii. You will have to take a lot of pictures and update on it so I can see! I know you'll enjoy your time there, how can one person not??

    ReplyDelete