Monday, May 16, 2011

I just dont get it...

I just dont get it....

How can I possibly be so in love with you still? after all you put me through, (oh and our song just came on the radio :/) after all the dark sleepless nights I cried through, after being left alone to deal with OUR “mistake” all by MYSELF. And here I am, wanting you, wishing you would just tell me how sorry you are, and how you know what a big mistake you made! I wanna hear you still love me and that you never stopped! I wanna hear that the only reason you left was because you were scared. Then I could look at you and tell you how scared I was too, but there was no running for me! I was stuck!

but i forgive you.

For some odd fucking reason I FORGIVE YOU! and as much as I wanna run away and be with the man who actually loves me for me and would sacrifice his entire world to be with me, I really just wanna be in your arms right now.

you have me fucked up and confused. You have me killing myself to be perfect for you. You have my whole entire world shred to pieces, and I can’t seem to fix any of it. but I STILL LOVE YOU.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment